- Leaves a dry, matte finish & no oily or greasy feel
- Helps repel dust, lint and staining
- Provides superior UV protection for any rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces of your vehicle
- Keeps surfaces looking newer, and lasting longer
- Brightens surfaces and prevents cracking and fading
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Automotive Protectant provides superior UV protection for any rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, 303® Automotive Protectant dries to a clear matte finish without that sticky, shiny slick feeling.
303® Automotive Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish. Best of all, each application will last up to 30-45 days.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, leather, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass. Ideal for use on your dashboard, other vinyl/leather interior surfaces of your car, tires, windshield wiper blades and more! Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas), floorings, clear plastics, gauge panels, or headlights.
Use only on clean surfaces. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Automotive Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Can also be applied directly onto microfiber applicator or towel before using. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY wipe completely dry.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS, WE RECOMMEND FOLLOWING THESE EASY STEPS:
- Step 1: Make sure surface is clean and dry before using.
- Step 2: Spray product directly onto surface, or spray onto microfiber to apply.
- Step 3: Wipe dry with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Use a wet towel to remove any excess.
- Step 4: Evaluate your results. Extra buffing may be required for optimal results. It is recommended to re-treat every 30-45 days.